- That feeling you get when you meet a hot guy, he smiled at you and you know you are never going to meet him again. Then, you just be all stalkerish.
- The moment when he/she tells you that you are important to him/her.
- The time spent getting to know the important people in your life.
- A free coffee from a stranger and you don’t even drink coffee.
- GETTING TO KNOW A PERSON, GREW CLOSER & JUST DISAPPEAR.
- When you look up and you make out the shapes of the clouds.
- Connecting the stars at night to be whatever you want it to be.
- Sitting outside during winter in circle and take turns to ask “What if you are in this situation…….” game.
- Talking while crying on the phone and having someone to listen on the other line.
- Someone who doesn’t judge you when you start taking anti-depression pills.
I think these are a few of the things that money can’t buy. The good and the bad. It’s just priceless or just worthless, it depends on how you take it to be. It all depends on yourself.