It’s 2012, Wow! How time flies, 10 years ago was 2002 and I was only 15 years old.
- I was sitting for my PMR.
- My first boyfriend was Afiq. I always call him “drummer boy”.
- Don’t know how to cook, bake or anything that relates to the kitchen.
- I was 60 kg. hahaha.
- I don’t give a damn about people’s view.
- I was ready to take on the world on my own.
- I was still in secondary school.
- I only wear shorts, baby-tees & sk8 shoes.
- What I wanted to be was to make people happy.
- Be a bubble blower.
- Play guitar
- Write poetry
- I don’t care how I look
- I never stepped foot in clubs, bars, pubs.
- Loud all the time
- I’ve graduated from Curtin Uni Perth
- Quiet person.
- I am back in Kuching
- Currently working as an Executive Property Valuer
- I can cook for 15 people.
- I like baking.
- I am still friends with Afiq. He’s just adorable. LOL.
- I know how to wear heels! *amazeballs* without tripping.
- I like dancing in the club with my sober sister.
- I go to the bar to drink Cola.
- Tired of making people happy. I’m trying to make myself happy instead.
- Starting to be self-conscious about my hair, appearance and all that jazz.
- I don’t write anymore.
- I don’t play guitar nor write poetry.
- I weight 75kg
- I am no longer happy-go-lucky, more to depressed all the time.
- The only time I dressed up is when I go dancing or suit-up dinner.
- I think about money for the future.
- I think about getting my own property
- The heart is as hard as a rock and as cold as Ice.
- Start exercising, want to reach the ideal weight.
- Love exploring new restaurants
Things that remains the same;
- I am still picky or became more picky.
- Still demanding.
- Dislike being in Kuching.
- Hardly smile.
- Cranky when too tired.
- The needs & wants to travel.
- My love to learn other culture
- & many more good & bad personality
Things I learned in that 10 years,
- Friends can be such a pain in the ass, a backstabber, a crazy fucker, a retarded bitch & shameless cunt. *take your pick*
- Some people are with you for the money
- People use you for what you can bring to the table.
- How to cook and bake.
- Manage my financial account lousily
- People likes to twist and turn their words when they are caught lying or cheating.
- There’s no more honest people or people just choose who they want to be honest to.
- Money is the root to all evil 😛
- People come and go as they want.
- Families are the best! Inc cousins, aunties, uncles & so on.
- People are with you, only for something.
- How guys supposed to treat a lady.
- & geez, the list goes on and on
I should stop giving all this negative points because no one ever said that life was going to be easy. I just got to suck it in and embrace everything that comes.