It’s almost the end of October and I’ve skipped the goals for September & October. Those two months was filled with family and friends being back in Kuching and so, it’s a must to spend time with them but now, most of them went back to Uni. *Oh how I wish I can follow them*
It was quite hard for me to think of the November theme. So, for November what I should do is..
- Start sewing class
- Go to swim class
- Continue looking for a part-time job
- Spending money would only be rm500
- Finish the proposal by early November
- Get the website running
- Don’t miss ngaji night except for when I can’t
- Start fasting
- Lose 8 kgs
- Stick with one hobby!
As for my attitude,
- Smile to a different random person everyday
- Less going out & wasting money
- Be more hardworking in everything I do
- Stop swearing *pay rm1 to my swearing jar*
- Be more friendly *I try, I won’t promise*
- Not letting bullshit get into my life.
- Stop thinking too much about money.
Haha! Those are the things that I would do for November. Let’s just hope that I would really do it. Lol.