I need to let it out. I’ll be using their initials instead of real names.
Let me define what a friend according to the dictionary first,
1. A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
2. A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
3. A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
4. One who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement: friends of the clean air movement.
5. Friend A member of the Society of Friends; a Quaker.
Now, I will tell you how one of my friends are;
she/he talks as if I don’t have any feelings. Seriously I always consider your feelings before I tell you things because there’s a point where I’m afraid that I might hurt your feelings but it seems like when you talk. You don’t give a fuck, I’ve tolerated when you ADVICE ME ON MY ATTITUDE AND WHAT NOT. HONESTLY THE SAME GOES TO YOU.
YOU SAID THAT I’M PICKY, TRUST ME THAT MAKES TWO OF US. SO YOU’VE GOT NO RIGHT TO CRITICIZE MY ATTITUDE.
She/he doesn’t like that I am friends with another person that she/he is not close with but that doesn’t give you any right to tell me things that would hurt my feeling. Just as so much that he/she doesn’t want to see me being friends with him. He/she didn’t do anything.
The word SORRY!
It’s overused and lost its meaning.
Right now, I just don’t want to be around anyone.