I’m sitting behind my cubicle and I thought of nice things.
Nice things would be:
- When your friends or family remembers what you like or dislike and don’t think that you’re picky.
- When your friends or family bought something without you asking for it.
- When your friends or family randomly text you because you haven’t talk in awhile.
- When you found money in the middle of the streets.
- When you walked out of the door and you feel the warmth of the sun shine.
- When you get free things when you had a bad day.
- The warm hot chocolate on a winter day.
- Being in bed with a nice book on a winter day.
- The flowers in Spring.
- The leaves in Autumn.
- The beach in Summer.
- Exploring a new city.
- Knowing the history of a place or building.
- The view of the sunrise or sunsets.
- The view of the stars and moon, when you’re in the plane.
- When you reached the airport and you get to witness the twilight.
- Found a new cafe to hang out.
- Found a bookstore that you can spend hours in.
- Found a new restaurant with your friends on a random the night out.
- Catching up with old school friends.
- Catching up with old crushes.
- Get a friend to send you food when you are hungry and doesn’t want to go out.
That’s all I could think of now.
Hope you feel the same.